The Membership Form is a PDF File that will display in most web browsers in read-only mode, but if your browser supports the Adobe Acrobat Reader add-on, it will open with that.
For all other browsers you need to download the PDF file and use Adobe Acrobat Reader instead.
Using Adobe Acrobat Reader (or the browser add-on) you can select the Fill & Sign option to complete the form using your computer. The completed form can then be emailed to the
Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not familiar with using this option,
click here for some tips to guide you.
Alternatively, you can use one of the following options:
- Click on the PDF File and use the 'Print' option of your web browser to print to your local printer and complete it by hand;
- Download or save the form and print it offline (this will probably require Adobe Reader);
- Come along to a monthly meeting and pick up a form there;
- Contact the Membership Secretary on 828-3098 or by email at
and request that a Membership Form be sent to you.
- If the above email links do not work on Windows 10, right-click on it, select 'Copy email address' and paste that into your email program instead.
2018 Membership Form
as a PDF File